ik zag dat een blogger uit helsinki een foto van dirk heeft uitgeprint , deze staat bij hem op de kast en ook op zijn blog
dinsdag 19 februari 2008
Over mij

- Naam: janny mom dirk
- Locatie: dokkum, fryslan, Netherlands
i am a mother who lost a son and live be never the same never ever never, never again
Vorige posts
- Music For Chameleons zei...Thank you for shari...
- VERLATENIk zou willen dat het nog konHet voelt ...
- LEEG Het wil niet lukken ...
- EEN STUK DAT MIST Het klopt niet want...
- heel veel berichten
- vond ik ook op een blog wat er staat weet ik ni...
- m said... thanx for sharing this sad news, it mak...
- dit vond ik op een site,,zoveel mensen konden dirk...
- ben said...that guy was beyond alright! 13 Feb...
Aanmelden bij
Posts [Atom]


1 reacties:
Hi Janny.
I followed the link from your comment and was happy to find your blog. I'm sorry I haven't found it earlier. I used an internet translation service to translate your blog entries and want to say that you write very beautifully, it is like poetry.
I can not imagine what your life is like but I know what it feels like to be a part of a big family. Your family has been though something that should never happen.
I wish there was something I could do to help you with your pain, even though we have never met. You are a strong mother. I hope things will slowly start to get happier.
Een reactie posten
Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]
<< Homepage