Thank you for sharing this video. Even though we never met, Dirk came to mean a lot to me during the time I read his blog. Not a day goes by that I would not think about him.
18 februari 2008 9:37
the funeral looked to be just as fine as I imagine Dirk to have beenthank you for this remembrance--I can hardly listen to any Japanese prog without thinking of Dirk
gepost door janny mom dirk op 00:43
Een reactie posten
Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]
<< Homepage
i am a mother who lost a son and live be never the same never ever never, never again
Mijn volledige profiel tonen
Aanmelden bijPosts [Atom]
Thank you for sharing this video. Even though we never met, Dirk came to mean a lot to me during the time I read his blog. Not a day goes by that I would not think about him.
18 februari 2008 9:37
the funeral looked to be just as fine as I imagine Dirk to have been
thank you for this remembrance--I can hardly listen to any Japanese prog without thinking of Dirk