zondag 27 juli 2008

nieuwe reacties op cities, wilde ik ff delen met jullie

IR e L a IXI said...
Dirk if your reading this from heaven, i want to say you had an amazing blog and when i first started discovering new unheard music, i used to visit your blog a lot and found Kimio Mizutani in your post. that band alone open me up to a whole new genre and that would have never happend if wanst for your blog and wonderful taste in music.peace!!
3:06 PM
Tagore Smith said...
I came across this blog while looking for information about Morita Douji, a now-obscure Japanese folk singer. I looked through some of the archives and was intrigued by them. It was clear that the writer of this blog must be a very interesting person, one I would have liked to have corresponded with on the subject of our mutual interest. He looks like a very nice guy to me- you can't always judge a book by its cover, but some faces have a certain warmth to them. I'm sorry for your loss. Your son looks like the sort of man I would have liked to have known, and wrote like one. I know that nothing can make right your loss- the world can be an inexplicably sad place. But I hope that it is some consolation to know that your son was a man able to inspire regard from many people. You can count me in that number.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage