zaterdag 1 maart 2008

reacties op een blog van chris goes rock

Thank you Chris

I think after this kind offering of Chris, the Gods of Void will be smiling upon Dirk's newly arrived soul.

Chris.

Anonymous said...

So sad to read this on such a sunny Sunday Afternoon! I lost my Father eary this Year.To loose a Son seems much harder to me! Dear Janny,I wish you Strengh, I know, he'll live on in the Memory of his Relatives and Friends! says Pnoom

pat said...

very sad news!all my condoleances to his familly!his blog was a must

Anonymous said...

My condolences to his family.

RockIT

Hendrick said...

Condolences to the family of Dirk. He is or was a good guy surely.

I wished to send him a postcard but I was too lazy. Damn..I though he will be healthy again..Now, I feel remorse because I did not send that postcard.

I will make a post about him on my blog as well.

Emmerich

Anonymous said...

1. Dirk RIP!
2. Thank you for posting the White Boy album. Neon Warriors!!

Mrs. Blast said...

I was very sad to read of Dirk's passing.

alfrock said...

Salve!!!
A lot of idiots in this world and only good one gone!
RIP!!!

Wxr_Jr said...

Goodbye Dirk.
We'll miss you.
My ondoleances to his family and friends.
Wxr_Jr from Flanders.

Anonymous said...

I'm not familiar with dirk but I'm sorry another light (and apparently a good one) is gone.

My condolences to his family and friends.

I will download this album in his memory.

scottc said...

dirk has a great blog, and is a great guy. i only know him through his blog, but i know he is a kindred soul. he has given countless people countless joys through his sharing of music and his humanity. i give his family my condolences. I wish dirk the best in his adventures beyond this earthly realm.

s

Bluejamie65 said...

I'm not familiar with dirk but I'm sorry ...
My condolences to his family and friends

Kamil

Anonymous said...

Very hard news

God Bless Your Soul Dirk

Elmo said...

The world of the rock'n'roll loses one of these larger fan, we lose a great heart, a generous person who had a great place in this community of rock music exchange! Rest in peace, you largely deserves it!

Denis said...

...empty garden!

Anonymous said...

Dirk, My Friend!
We, Musiclovers lost a dear friend.

We loved your weblog, not just for the great music You shared but also for your kindhearted & highspirited personality.

We really miss You but Your memory lives on in our hearts FOREVER...

Rest In Peace!

God Bless Your Family!
Behnam
Iran

demonlight said...

See you soon another life...

Anonymous said...

thanks for this great album in honor of Dirk!! RIP Dirk!
Marc

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage