woensdag 3 oktober 2007

ik kreeg vandaag een email uit rusland

Dear Mrs. Janny
This is the maintainer of Japanese Old Psych/Prog Rock community (http://community.livejournal.com/japan_old_prog/)
You left your e-mail address so I decided to write you a letter.
At first I want to thank you again for Dirk. I received a saddest news
about him when I returned from Poland: this was the August the 3rd,
that day I returned from Warsaw to home. First that I did that day -
turned on my computer and enter Dirk's webpage to download the next
interesting stuff from him. But the news which I read really shocked
me - Dirk passed away... That was so sad for me, and not only for me -
for all Dirk's visitors. We all wished him well but Heavenly Father
took him.
Dirk inspired me to create this community. Some of visitors from his
blog are visiting our community. I dedicated our community to the
lightest memory of Dirk. I'll try to bring all visitors Japanese music
which Dirk was in love with and not finished sharing all yet. I think
that we can do it.
I got to know with Dirk through e-mails. I sent him two albums:
1) Hiro Yanagida - "Hirocosmos". Dirk later wrote in his blog that he
was often listening to this album and that he enjoyed it so much.
Unfortunately Dirk hadn't listen Yanagida's album "Hiro" which he
puted in his "Wanted stuff" list on his blog. I'll try to share it
(but I haven't it yet, but think that I'll find it).
2) Sons Of Sun - "Kaizoku Kid No Boken"
And as you asked about me in the comment which you had left in our
blog. You was asking where I'm from. So I'll answer you with pleasure
:)
My name is Dima. I'm from Ukraine (city Chernigov). I'm 22 years old
student that is going to be a journalist (I'm finishing studying in
Journalistic University). Music takes the most part of my life. I wish
I be a music journalist and a good musicologist. This is my dream.
And again I want to thank you Mrs. Janny for Dirk. He was a great
young man who shared music with pleasure with many visitors of his
blog.

Heavenly Father takes only kindhearted and best people.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage