woensdag 3 oktober 2007

een aantal reacties na dirk zijn overlijden op zijn blog

Glenn zei...

To his family from his online family.
Anyone who could go through all that chemo and such, while still finding time to share his passion for music with his friends online.
He must have been very special to know personally. Many share your loss.

10:49 PM

Anonymous zei...

My prayers to his family & friends for their loss. R.I.P. dear sir.

-d.moose

10:59 PM

Anonymous zei...

I can only agree with what the others have said. That someone I never met can be so inspiring to others while going through what he did is a blessing to all. He will be truly missed.

LD

12:33 AM

Sotiris zei...

Thanks Dirk for all the dreams you taught us..
Thanks for showed us what courage a young man can have..
Thanks for the good music that we shared with you..

R.I.P.

1:11 AM

Anonymous zei...

Rest in peace Dirk!...

No one in the blog space will be able to match your entusiasm for sharing obscure japanese music.

Thanks for the music.
-Dante

2:14 AM

Jake zei...

It's so hard to know what to say. Cheers.

2:36 AM

Anonymous zei...

thank you and bless you and your family rest in peace my friend







-David

3:35 AM

Anonymous zei...

I never really met Dirk, but I do need to thank him! He showed me some great music, and was a real great guy to chat with!

Even though I'm from the other side of the world (Portugal), my prayers are for him and to his family.

You are going to be missed, mate!

Rest in peace Dirk. Thanks for everything!

5:03 AM

Anonymous zei...

Ciao Ciao Dirk

We hope that we meet in heaven...

Thanks for all the passion on the music and for life...

Regards from Costa Rica

Giorgio Murillo

7:04 AM

Anonymous zei...

Thanks for all Dirk and a thought to your family and to all loves you

R.I.P.


Marc

7:38 AM

Rory zei...

My thoughts are with you tonight Dirk. Thanks for the words and thanks for the music. See you on the flipside,

8:48 AM

jake zei...

my sincere condolences to your family.
thanks for all this amazing japanese music you shared... you'll be remembered each time we'll play it
thanks.
rest in peace, dear Dirk.
Jake

9:36 AM

Anonymous zei...

Always in own hearts...

Rest in Peace, friend...

11:32 AM

Anonymous zei...

Always in own hearts...

Rest in peace, friend...

11:33 AM

Anonymous zei...

Cities On Flame With J/A/p Rock And Roll
thanks, Dirk , bye

-japanese cyber friends

11:46 AM

Jim zei...

Dirk, if you're reading this from on high -

YOU FUCKING ROCK!!!

A sad day.

11:53 AM

STEFAN M— zei...

Thank you, friend, for all the music and the inspiration. See you again one day. -- Stefan M./Occupied Territories

1:15 PM

Anonymous zei...

So sad. Thank you for the music.

1:37 PM

Anonymous zei...

Chickenpocks over my body.
Rest in peace Dirk.

2:32 PM

6070Rock !!!! zei...

Dirk shared music & good feelings with us. Now is time to do the same with the angels. Think the heaven is more happy & colourfull place today. God blessed you my friend.

2:35 PM

Crome Syrcus zei...

I was shocked and saddened to learn of Dirk's passing. His blog of course brought us so much wonderful music to enjoy. My thoughts go out to his family.

5:56 PM

Anonymous zei...

Rest in peace, Dirk. I hope you're in a better place now. I didn't know you personally but I'll surely remember you for a long time. Thanks for everything, but most of all, I hope you're somewhere much better now.

6:57 PM

isafil zei...

Cities On Flame grew steadily in my heart as I discovered with increasing joy Dirk's love of japanese bands.His struggle touched me and every time i returned here i was hoping he was better.So many incredible sounds!On visiting another blog I was hit so hard with the news of his passing that i couldn't keep from crying...
It's an amazing lesson of courage and unselfishness that he found the time and energy to share his music with all of us.
To Dirk and his family: thank you for all the lessons in life and in music!

Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door...

Carlos,
Portugal

7:59 PM

Anonymous zei...

My thoughts go out to Dirk, his family and friends, the music you've shared has been truly inspirational. You shall be greatly missed.

11:47 PM

Anonymous zei...

god bless you dirk.
rock in heaven!
xx

12:12 AM

pyrata zei...

rest in peace my brother!
my condolences to the family and friends who now feel the lost.
I will miss this blog.

12:28 AM

Anonymous zei...

Condolensces to Dirk's families and friends. Peace.

12:43 AM

ionplayer zei...

Condolences from an infrequent visitor.

I hate this disease, I am going to too many funerals lately.

Rock In Peace Dirk.

1:59 AM

djipi zei...

what a sad news
rest in peace

8:00 AM

. zei...

See you my friend at some better place, rockin` with angels.
My sincere condolences to your family and friends.
rockanthology69
Croatia

10:45 AM

Anonymous zei...

Love, peace and respect!
Dirk, make them angels ears ring with heavenly noise...
See you over there

Stiev A.

11:52 AM

Uli zei...

I was lucky enough to have chatted with Dirk more than a few times and it was not only his enthusiasm for music which stood out. He was always such a nice and pleasing guy to talk to, always looking to broaden his horizon and meet new people.

The way he coped with the situation was more than remarkable: it showed a kind of braveness and spirit that will be remembered by many. It was truly inspiring.

I wish you much strength and the same kind of spirit in overcoming this blow of fate. You can be proud!

Rest in peace Dirk

Uli

12:32 PM

lomptz zei...

My honest condolences to his family and friends.

12:54 PM

Knut zei...

I talked to him often when I was online in the same music-channel he was in. This is a real shock actually, I never exptected to come back online and for this to happen.

He was a good guy and I'll miss him. Rest in peace good buddy.

12:57 PM

Kitsos zei...

Only the good die young, all the evil seem to live for ever.

R.I.P. mate, at least you shall have good company up there.....

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage